At Webster Elementary, specific procedures have been established to facilitate a positive experience for visiting members of the community and the staff and students of our school. All visitors must report to the office immediately upon arrival at the school and wear a visitor tag after checking in through our Raptor system. Please be sure to bring a government issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID or military ID in order to gain access to the building. When you arrive, we ask that you ring the bell and hold your identification close to the camera so that a member of the front office staff can verify it before granting access to the building.
These may be precautions we take for the 2021-2022 School Year depending on El Paso County Health Department regulations.
- Visitors are permitted to meet with staff in person by appointment only. This includes building administration.
- Visitors needing to talk with staff are requested to do so via Remind, phone, or email.
- If visitors must talk to staff in person, masks are required to enter the building.
- Photo IDs are still required as well.
- One family/person will be admitted to the office at a time.
*NO EARLY CHECKOUTS AFTER 2:20pm
Students will go home their normal assigned way after 2:20. If a student needs to be checked out during the school day prior to 2:20, please come to the front door. A member of the front office staff will record the student in the sign out log and bring them to the door to meet you.