- Grades K-2, we focus on learning the keyboard and proper finger placement. Dancemat no login required
- Grades 3-5: Focus is on gaining speed and accuracy. Typing Club create account using WSD3 Google info.
- Coding Involves:
- problem solving
3. Google Docs, Sheets and Slide presentations: Login is the WSD3 Google account info.
- Grade K & 1 will be creating and sharing multiple projects in Google Docs, with text and a picture
- Grades 2-5 will be creating docs, a graph project on sheets and a slide presentation.
- We incorporate inserting and resizing pictures, fonts, correct punctuation and spacing, and using bullet points and numbers. Students will learn to insert links and videos to their projects.
- When finished with their Slides presentation we also add slide transition & picture animation. The then learn how to share their projects safely.
4. Internet Safety is covered and built upon each year for grade appropriateness. Here are a few examples:
5. Supporting teachers in classroom projects and reinforcing curriculum based skills is an integral part of the lab.